- What cookies are?
- The types of cookies we use and their purpose?
- How do they affect your privacy?
- The rights you have under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Text with EEA relevance) and telecommunications law (Ustawa z dnia 16 lipca 2004 r. Prawo telekomunikacyjne (Dz.U. 2004 nr 171 poz. 1800 z późn. zm.)).
- What are cookies?
- In the simplest terms, cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or smartphone when you visit our website. There are different types of cookies. We have categorized them into two groups for you:
- Essential for using our website.
- Cookies that are essential for using our website are used, among other things, to ensure the stability of its functioning (they measure traffic, protecting us from overload), remember your selected privacy preferences, fill in the online forms we provide, save the contents of your cart, and monitor the login status. We apply these cookies by default, meaning they are saved on your computer or smartphone when you enter our website (in accordance with Article 173(3) of the Telecommunications Law).
- We only use other cookies when you give us consent. You can read more about them in the next part of our Policy.
III. What cookies do we use?
Essential/Functional Cookies - These are necessary for the proper functioning of our site and its core features. Without them, you will not be able to use our online services correctly. These cookies are exempt from the requirement to obtain your consent (Article 173(3) of the Telecommunications Law).
The list of functional cookies:
Analytical Cookies – Our site utilizes cookies provided by, among others, Google LLC. Analytical cookies allow us to track the number and sources of visits, enabling us to measure and improve the performance of our website. This type of cookie helps us understand which subpages are visited most or least frequently and how visitors navigate our site. If you refuse to allow analytical cookies to be saved on your computer or smartphone, your visit will not be included in our statistics, but this will not limit any functionality on our website for you.
The list of analytical cookies:
Advertising Cookies – We use these cookies to personalize the content displayed to you. Marketing cookies may be used in our advertising campaigns conducted on third-party websites. If you consent to the use of marketing cookies, you may receive information about the websites of our trusted partners where you have responded to our advertisements. If you opt out of marketing cookies, you will be shown general and non-personalized ads. As with analytical cookies, refusing marketing cookies to be saved on your computer or smartphone will not limit any functionality on our website for you.
The list of advertising cookies:
- Consent for Installing Cookies
- If you do not want our cookies to be stored on your device, you can deselect the pre-selected Analytical and Advertising cookies and confirm your choice by clicking the "I Confirm Selected" button. You can also change your cookie settings at any time in the internet browser settings you use to browse our website.
- Remember that your consent is not required for essential cookies, as these types of cookies ensure the full and uninterrupted operation of our site. These cookies are exempt from the requirement to obtain your consent according to Article 173(3) of the Telecommunications Law.
- Changes made in your browser settings will not affect cookies that are already stored on your computer or smartphone. These can be deleted through the browser settings.
- Remember that blocking all cookies may result in limited access or a total inability to use the services offered on our website.
- Personal Data
- Since some of the cookies we use constitute personal data, we want you to be aware of the rights you have under GDPR:
- a) The Data Collector of your personal data, meaning the entity that decides on the purposes and means of processing, is Infinity Fund spółka z o.o. spółka komandytowa based in Wrocław, ul. Jana Długosza 42-46. („Data Collector”) KRS number: 0000562916.
- b) Your personal data will be processed to ensure the basic functions of our website. If you have given appropriate (voluntary) consent, your data will also be processed to provide you with services, offers, and communications tailored to your preferences, to analyze site traffic, and provide social media features (depending on your selected preferences).